Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Boys are silly!

So I was not about to drive in to work today due to the 3 inch layer of ice, 4 inches of snow, 3 more inches of ice then...you guessed it, 4 more inches of snow. I decided to take the bus for the third time since living here. I checked the website for the time around 8 in the morning, got in my warm and snuggly clothes since it was snowing like crazy already this early! I hoofed it to the bus stop just down from my house, across from the old, empty Fred Meyer parking lot. I did not see a bus for almost an hour and I didn't bring a book. Arg!!@myself. Just sitting in this little covered bus stop (thank goodness for the coverage!) feet getting colder and colder, I noticed a truck moving towards the empty parking lot. I turned around to watch if a drug deal was going to happen, but to my chagrin, it did not. Here was this guy in his big black truck surrounded by many inches of white, untouched snow. A little boy's winter paradise and I am sure this man thought the same thing. All of the sudden he starts tearing it up. Snow flying everywhere, his tires just a squealing from all the donuts he is doing. This goes on for a very short amount of time, perhaps 5 minutes, but he is having a good 'ol time! Then he drives out of the parking lot and off he drives down the street. Guess he got his fun in the snow for the day. Boys are silly.

2 comments:

Beloved Autumn said...

I bet you were laughin your head off! I would have been thinking the same thing and would have been on the ground making snow angels with my laughter.

belovedAutumn

Nevaeh said...

I was laughing! It was hilarious! Snow angels are fun to make!