Monday, December 8, 2008

Me and My Sister's vacation




Last month my sister and I went to Rockaway beach and stayed at my friend's beach house. What a great little town this was, lots of little shops and things to see. My friend graciously loaned her beach house which sits right on the ocean as you can see. We stayed just for a night but it was really relaxing. We didn't do much of anything besides sit around and listen to jazz music. Nothing I wouldn't do normally. But it was still so much fun being with my sister before she went back home.

1 comment:

desertgirl said...

Oh, I started to cry when I read this blog! We had so much fun at the beach. That is such a cute, little town. Your pictures are amazing! I love them in black and white! I was "transported" back to our vacation, through your pictures.