Sunday, August 12, 2007

Back home

Well I am back home after a week and a half of running non-stop! Just a short summary of my trip right now. Later I will break down a few of my favorite moments for you all because I know everyone is waiting on pins and needles to find out what I did!

I spent the first four days in Utah camping with some of my family and that was pretty fun. I am not a camp in a tent kind of camper so it wasn't as fun as when I went camping at Seaside, Oregon in a cabin. The only thing that made the camping in Utah better then the camping in Oregon was being with my family.

Then my brother, his wife and my 10 month old neice drove to Washington on their vacation. Like I said we went to Seaside and camped in a cabin and spent some time on the beach.

Then we drove up to Seattle and walked around Pike Place Market which was cool as always. A woman got slimed with a fish that the guys were throwing at her. We went to get the best donuts in the world but they had run out by the time we got there! There were signs for the donut line that went all the way down the hall, so those donuts must be spectacular!! Next month when I go up there I will be sure to get there plenty early.

My brother and his family went home yesterday and it was sad to see them leave. I miss them already!! That cute little neice of mine is just the sweetest thing ever! I love all my neices and nephews I couldn't ask for a better family.

On a side note; Hi Sarah! I didn't get down to Cedar or otherwise I would have dropped by! I hope you are doing well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you missed those donuts!!! I still dream of them! I'm sure the Lord will forgive you for not getting there in time!

Nevaeh said...

I will get back there, mark my words!

Anonymous said...

Wow! My name is in your post! Cool! That's okay you didn't stop by... I'll get over it! :)