Thursday, August 16, 2007

Big fish!

Here is a picture of my brother who caught a lot of fishies! But the catch limit was only two, he could only take two home with him. These are Salmon. I am a vegetarian so I don't know what the difference is between fish (please no veggie jokes or talks!) but these fish are supposedly endangered and the only ones you can catch without going to jail are the hatchery ones. I am not an expert on these things so if I get the lingo wrong or whatever please accept my apology!
My brother is a natural fisherman! He was catching them left and right! My dad hadn't caught any so they switched places and my brother caught a fish on his line! Poor dad. hehe.
This, I think, was one of my brother's favorite moments from his vacation. So I thought I would share it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just because yo don't eat meat is no excuse for not knowing what kind of fish those are.

Looks like he had some fun, wish I had been there