Friday, July 20, 2007

One of my favorite falls in the world!

Those of you who know me know that I LOVE waterfalls. The best kind of waterfalls are those you can swim in and hopefully the water is warm when you get there! But most of the waterfalls in the pacific NW are not warm...actually they are darn right cold. But the chance to stick your foot or two in them is heaven to me! I want to introduce you to Snoqualmie Falls; I think one of the top 5 waterfalls of all time in my mind anyway. This is a breathtaking waterfall if you ever have a chance to see it, do, you will not regret it. To get to the bottom of the falls you have to take a steep mile or so walk down which I have never done but will do someday.
I, unfortunately, did not capture this image. I must give credit to Michael from Fort Lewis, WA and no, I have no idea who he is. I just took this photo from http://www.snoqualmiefalls.com/ and hope I don't get in trouble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Snoqualmie falls it is way cool!

Dad and I hiked to the top a few years ago when i smoked and it almost killed me!

Post up more!