Sunday, May 27, 2007

Out and about

This is the MAX. It gives me a seat whenever I need one.
This is usually how I get downtown Portland.
This stop is in the heart of Saturday Market.
The Saturday Market sits right along the waterfront
which makes a beautiful backdrop.

This is a picture of the other side of Saturday Market.
Nothing really to say about this one except the architecture should be noted.
I love how Portland keeps things like this intact.
There are two parts to the Saturday Market, this side
is for anyone to sell items (i.e anywhere in the world).
The other side is strictly Oregon made. I got my sister
a strictly Oregon made item, which is cool!
(picture of item soon to come, after she receives it)




I just thought this was a cool mural of the reggae legend Bob Marley.
It is located above a cool record store which, when
I get some money, I found something my mom would enjoy!
This mural is located a few blocks in from the waterfront.


No comments: