Friday, May 4, 2007

Leaving on a coal train

Tonight is my last night with my mom. I spent the last week with her and my family and it was wonderful! We went out to dinner a lot, baby-sat my new born neice who is the cutest bug ever!! Tomorrow my sister, brother and I drive to Grace, Idaho where we will spend a day and night before driving 12 hours to Washington. I will start my adventure there going to school and living on my own. I will miss my family but I can't live in fear of being alone because if I did, I would never do anything and create a future. I'd be a caged animal the rest of my life and I just can't see myself like that! I love my family!!! :)

1 comment:

Lord said...

It is tough the first time you leave your family but it has to be done. Once you get over the initial shock and get into the groove of things you will find that you are a much better person and not afraid anymore. You will find that you are strong and worlds of opprotunities will be placed before you.