Monday, May 7, 2007

Destination:Washington

Hi everyone!!

Me, Kisty and Grandma have made it to Washington safely. Kisty and I arrived at about 11 p.m last night and it was a pretty good drive. I don't like driving at night especially around the Columbia River. That wasn't very fun but we did it thanks to my wonderful driver sister! (and a kind truck driver's reflective trailer to guide the way) Grandma drove with my dad and arrived about 12 a.m. My sister and grandma will spend the week with me before driving back home. My sister and I are going to the coast tomorrow and the next day and spending some last few minutes together. I will miss her but she knows we will always stay in touch through email and phone and this blog so all is good! The radio stations here in Washington are great! They play a lot of cool music I never hear back home. Well I am hungry and going to eat a cow (and you know that is hungry!) if I don't get something soon. Therefore, we are going to go eat Sweet Tomatoes on the riverbank. Love you all lots! (Thanks for the support, Lord!)

3 comments:

Lord said...

No worries sis. Glad to see you made it in one piece. I think it is funny how people think it is so far. To me the entire US is a very small place. I guess after traveling all over it for 6 years it doesn't seem so big.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the Lord..it's only scary the first time you move away. After that, it's just an adventure and a way to add knowledge and experience to your life. I know your going to do great! Send me some pictures of WA. Don't miss the rain, but I do miss how clean and green it was. Love you!

desertgirl said...

It was a fun trip! Beautiful coast minus the hillbilly inbreeders in Umpqua, Oregon...