Friday, March 20, 2009

The End is HERE!

Nothing too mysterious, Sarah! You are probably nodding as I tell you the reason for my excitment is the fact that finals are over!!! I think...no, I know this has been the worse quarter since I started college. It was a fun one though. Met a lot of great, funny people in all of my classes. Everything else in my life suffered because of this quarter. I have pots, pans and bowls that have been sitting in my kitchen since January. I think my bathtub is growing mold and the dust bunnies in my bedroom have taken up residency and started their own hair farm. I think it is sufficent to say I need to do a little Spring cleaning!! But that is going to have to wait until I go to Las Vegas and let go for a few days first!

Now I just have to wait for my grades.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do understand. :) Is your semester already over? We still have another good month or so.

p.s. I'm honored that you're speaking specifically to me in your post!!

Nevaeh said...

LOL Don't feel too special. I think you're the only one reading it! But I am glad you are reading it! My school goes by quarters, we start up again in April.

desertgirl said...

I read it too!

a.k.a. Brady said...

And me once in a while!