Friday, April 18, 2008

Ramblings

I doubt anyone besides my sister actually reads this blog anymore so I could probably say anything and it would go unnoticed. Such as, I'm pregnant or I shaved my head and joined the Tibetien religion or cut off my own leg and ate it or made out with every guy on the college football team. Maybe if I said I won the lottery and now I am 18 million dollars richer people might perk up!

Anyhow, I was talking with my co-worker and she had some beautiful flowers sitting on the desk. I was admiring them because they were SO incredible and I came to work the next day and there were some of those same flowers sitting on my desk for me!! I was so happy. That is the sign of a true kind person in my eyes.

I'll have some photos of my beach trip tomorrow. Until then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read it! (just not consistently... you know, every month or so...) :)