Saturday, April 19, 2008

My blog one year later

Oh I just noticed I've had this blog for a whole year now! Wow! I consider myself pretty consistant and don't start something and not finish it too often. But I am suprised I have kept this going for so long! I know I am basicly just writing for my own amusement because I am not cool like other blog sites and have my blog everywhere. But I am happy for those that do read it (aka, my sister) and that is enough for me! I only had one negative issue with this blog when I posted a photo of the Rose Festival Princess and people assumed I was making fun of the Princess (I was NOT). I was nice enough to take it down but I have decided I won't do that again (take stuff down that people don't like) because it's just my opinion and if they don't like it they don't have to read it. However, that being said, I am a nice person and I don't usually say mean, cruel, rude things.

So on a lighter note. One year later I am still in Washington (YAY!!!) Big fete for me since I have failed so many times. I have been in school for almost a year now. Another big fete! I have far more friends than I did in Utah, I am much happier than I was in Utah (except I miss my mom from time to time) I am more outgoing and actually have adventures I can go on here. So all in all I am doing well. Happy are me! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hit me! Watch me now! Yay for you!

I do read it once in a while but I don't comment enough I guess. Anyway, I'm glad you are happy!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're lovin' life!