Saturday, March 8, 2008

What I do on my Friday nights



I had to do an assignment a couple months ago to communicate with Deaf people so I picked to go to Starbucks and it was so fun that I have decided to go more often. This video was from this past Friday and I think I am getting better although I am still shy to sign in front of Deaf people because I don't want to look like a dork. But I absolutely LOVE sign language I can not wait until I am really good at signing! Just so you all know, I don't know any of these people but they are regulars so who knows, maybe I'll hang out with them one day! The lady in the plaid jacket is awesome she is hilarious! Although I didn't get the best video of her signing since she didn't sign in this video I wish she would have because her facial expressions are great!

No comments: