Sunday, January 27, 2008

Funniest Video I've seen in a while

Youtube.com took this video off their website due to copyright issues with Funnyordie.com. I can't even upload the video from Funnyordie.com so you'll have to go watch it there but it is Jerry O'Connell parody of Tom Cruise's Scientology video. It has to be one of the best videos ever. I've always been a fan of Jerry O'Connell and he does an amazing job at copying Tom Cruise. Jerry makes Tom look like a complete idiot (not that anyone needs to make Tom look crazy, he does that all by himself!) Although, I must admit Tom Cruise is an amazing actor, I mean, come on that beginning scene in MI3 that was a cool scene! But as a person he is a total nutjob! But that is my personal opinion. So, go...goooo noowww check out that video. VERY funny!

No comments: