Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Moviehouse!



I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I didn't do much, had a Christmas eve dinner with my dad since he had to work on Christmas day. I wasn't with my real family :( so that was pretty disappointing but I knew this Christmas was going to turn out the way it did, not being with family and all. But I am surviving and all is well. I got a lovely Atlas of China from my sister and $50 bucks from my dad. My mom sent me something but because UPS is stupid I won't get it until Thursday. So what did you get?

The picture above is my Christmas tree with that Atlas underneath it. I used my sister's old phone to take that photo so don't go thinkin' I got one of those fancy digi cameras for Christmas! hehe. Love you all...well my family anyway!! Who knows who else reads this blog. Hehe.

1 comment:

desertgirl said...

OH! That atlas looks nicer than the pic I ordered it from, on National Geographic! I'm glad it's nicer than expected...just never know when ordering online. Your Christmas tree is beautiful! I'm happy to see you decorated and got into the festive spirit, even if family isn't there for you.