Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy Birfday whoop de do! Happy Birfday to meeee!


By the title of this wonderful entry you can tell it's my birthday. Yah! Some people don't like birthdays but I do! It's the one day that is mine and anyone else who's birthday it is today! hehe. I am one day younger than Beyonce Knowles I just want everyone to know! Haha.

But as the years go by, less and less people give gifts which is perfectly fine. All I really care about is having a card and being said Happy Birthday to. (but the gifts are nice too!) I have told people to save their money and donate it to my CHINA fund next year when I come an askin' for it.

I think my favorite part of my birfday is my grampy and grammy singing Happy Birthday over the speakerphone to me. SOO CHEESY! but I know it comes every year, never skipping a beat. My brother is probably rolling his eyes right now! hehe.

So to all you who read this that don't know me. Just give a big wish to me because I am awesome and love to be loved! (wow that sounded really egotistical huh?! I'm really not like that)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)