Sunday, September 9, 2007

Beautiful world!

What a spectacular photo of a sunrise! Isn't this world just amazing?! My dad took this photo when he and my brother went out to sea to catch fish.

This photo was taken in the bay of the Pacific Ocean on the Washington coast near LongBeach. A very small fishing village where everyone knows everyone and if they don't know you, they soon will!

I hope you all get a chance to visit the ocean some time in your life. It is amazing just to sit on the sand with your feet buried deep into the surface as you watch the waves crash into the rocks. Staring out at the endless water knowing you are only an ocean away from another country!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture. If only you could see the sun for at least 7 months out of the year and the cost of living was lower...then it would be paradise!

Nevaeh said...

I've been here 5 months and I've seen sun every single day! I have been WAITING for the rain! I love it here! You guys just lived in the wrong part of Washington! hehe.