Saturday, July 7, 2007

No posts

Hello everyone,

I haven't had much to say these days which is why I haven't blogged for a while. As we speak I am just sitting here staring at the computer trying to think of something witty or intelligent to say and nothing comes to mind. I have to impress my graduate degree toting brother and it stresses me out!!! he he.

Oh, oh, I thought of something to say. I have been watching this LiveEarth concert today and it is really cool but isn't this concert missing the point? All of these people had to drive to the concert, which causes pollution. How many water bottles did they sell and are probably sitting on the ground causing greenhouse gases and littering. (I got that little tip from the commercial, aren't I smart?!) Not to mention all the lights that were on the musicians while they sang which causes an energy problem. Don't get me wrong I worry about the earth but doesn't it seem like people only talk about global warming in the SUMMER??!! No one talks about it when there is 32 inches of snow on the road.

I think if people try to do a little it can help a lot. I am all for people using reusable water bottles though. I hate those stupid water bottles! They hurt animals. They are just left for no other purpose. They just clutter up the environment. Those are my thoughts on the issue.

3 comments:

Lord said...

You would impress me even if you wrote about nothing at all.

a.k.a. Brady said...

Snip shnabberhash!

(Ain't I impressive?)

BTW you too can enjoy Brady's Dictionary of Weirdness, coming soon! Pre-order yours today!

envirofriendly in 4 out of 5 states.

(Yes, I made up that word. It'll be included in the dictionary.)

Anonymous said...

Now is this a dictionary of words or phrases? Cause I got you beat on phrases. Who can ignore a classic like, "happier than a fist full of puppies."?