Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Busy city

I have been to Portland many times but today it clicked that it is actually a city! A very busy and lively city! I've never lived in a city that is so full of life. They have these concerts in Pioneer Square every Tuesday and Thursday during the lunch hour and TONS of people attend. After it is over they just stay there either reading, getting on their laptop or whatever but they just stick around. I went to the Japanese Gardens for three hours after the concert was over and when I got back to the Square it was STILL so busy!! I guess I'm just not used to it coming from a ghost town!

I absolutely love Portland, Or. it will be hard to leave it when the time comes to move to finish college. There are such different people here; weirdos, crazies, business folks, normal parents with children, strange parents with strange children! Anyone you can think of you can most definitely find them here. All the different events that happen here too. I just couldn't list everything that happens here there is just too much! If it wasn't so expensive to live in Oregon I might consider it! But where I live is pretty close and still pretty cheap to live! I'd recommend this place to anyone! :)

No comments: