Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm lazy ok!!

I really don't have an excuse as to why I haven't been blogging. I only have one class this summer and it is pretty laid back. My sister and I have been hanging out on the Columbia, going to Portland, hiking and checking out new places to eat! Recently my friend April and I went up to Punchbowl Falls (as you can see the pic to the side) and had lunch. My sister and I went up there the weekend before but she was scared of heights so I brought my friend instead. It was really fun! We hiked about 3 miles up to the Falls and waded out in the ice cold water to get these pictures. There were a couple of brave men there to take these pictures of us.

2 comments:

desertgirl said...

That's such a beautiful waterfall! I like the view in pictures, not a high cliff!

a.k.a. Brady said...

Looks like you're having fun!

I wish I was next to a waterfall right now.