Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Old T.V shows (VERY random entry)

I've been watching some REALLY old sitcoms lately, yes you can laugh and make fun. Two of them are Drew Carey Show and Who's the Boss? but the reason I am writing this on my blog is not to show how desperate I am for good t.v (writers better getting writing soon) but I was watching the Drew Carey Show and the episode was Drew, Oswald and Lewis are trying to find a guitar player for their band. They interview all these famous (meant to be regular folks) guitar players and Drew tells all of them they are too good to play in their band. But the cool thing about this segment is they had Layne Stanley and Joey Ramone! I thought that was very cool to see these guys again especially Layne Stanley since he died WAY to early.

No comments: