Friday, January 18, 2008

Hefei, China




Aren't these children so CUTE! It is going to be a BLAST teaching these kids. I hope I can help these little ones learn English well enough they can get good jobs and thrive. I wish someone would have come taught me another language! It's going to be wonderful! Hopefully I'll learn some Mandarin while I am there!

This is the dorm building where I might be staying if I go to Hefei. Ningbo and Hefei are my choices and I just can't decide!! I have to decide soon because I will be locked in hopefully today or tomorrow! I will let you all know....I know you are sitting on pins and needles just waiting to know which providence I am sent to! If you have any idea which providence I should go, please let me know!!

This service mission is just that...a service mission. I will be spending the majority of my time teaching children English and showing them how to play games and make cookies using English alone! I am so excited!

No comments: