Thursday, October 4, 2007

Been busy but not boring!

So I have had about 24 hours of sleep in the last two weeks so that tells you how busy my life is right now. School has pretty much taken over my life, as it should I suppose. I've had lots of things happening though, like I was almost crushed by a huge tree!

I was taking photos of Fort Vancouver and as I was just finishing up photographing the gazebo and was walking toward a cool building there was this HUGE tree off to the side of me and I heard a big cracking sound as if it were lighting and I just stood there freaking out then I saw this tree with a diameter of approx 6 feet round come crashing down in front of me. I had my camera off and it fell to quickly to get a picture of it falling but that would have been cool if I got that shot!

But anyway...that is one of my adventures as I learn new things and realize everything happens for a reason and you all should go to the website www.greatday.com there are some good quotes there, a different one every day.

1 comment:

desertgirl said...

I'm so happy that you weren't hit by that tree! Be careful up there!