Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What I've been up to...

So I've been busy...very busy. I actually have friends now! Guy friends! Friends that actually WANT to hang out with me. They are normal human beings that don't care about what your size is or what color or style your hair is. They don't care who YOU know or what YOU can get for them. Just regular people who want to have someone to talk to also. Those of you who know me, know why I go on this rant about friends. No need to explain.

I went to the Portland GRAND Rose Festival on Saturday which was so fun seeing the alpacas and horses that almost bucked a woman off it's back! I was able to snag a tour of the USS Bunker Hill, which is a very cool military ship. I never thought I'd say this but men in military uniforms are hot! hehe. The tour took us up and down a lot of ladders that were almost vertical and scared the crap out of me! Not only were they almost straight up and down, the steps were small and WET! Slippery. Very, very slippery. I thought I was going to break my leg or worse. But it was worth it being able to see the neat stuff they do. I was able to see a military bird (that is military lingo for helicopter hahaha!) I took pictures but they were just regular old 'take 'em to the lab to develop' kind so I don't have them yet.

Well that is pretty much it. I will do something fun again and be back to tell you all about it! :)

3 comments:

Lord said...

If you are going to use words like crap in your posts then you need to put up a disclaimer stating such. had there been a disclaimer I wouldn't have read the blog and been offended. I really have my nuts in a bunch over this.

Lord said...

Go see my site and link to my angels blog. she needs to write more but I thought you might enjoy!

a.k.a. Brady said...

I knew you joined the Navy! lol!