Thursday, April 12, 2007

My first post

So I have decided to start a little online journal for my family to keep in touch with what I am doing after I move *SO FAR AWAY* as my mom would like to put it! Hehe. I don't have much to talk about right now but I know I will once I start my adventure in Washington State! I am starting school there where I will hopefully finish college and become something great! I have twenty-four days until I move and truly I am ready to leave. I am pretty much all packed up, I am just waiting for my brother to come down here and haul everything for me. I love my family! They always drop whatever they're doing to help me. I couldn't ask for a better family. This is just the start to a wonderful relationship between me and this blog. I hope you all stick around 'til the end. I want to give a big HELLO! to my mom, brothers and sister. I probably won't write everyday until I actually have something exciting to say other than "I sat on the couch today" hehe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already love your blog. It makes me feel like I am there chatting it up with you. I'm glad you decided to start writing your thoughts. You know I think you're very special and so is your blog. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I think you are special too, but in more of a naaaaah way. jk

I ti s about time you did this, I hate to think that you are not part of the fold.

Love you,

The Lord